There’s a new way to pay online for your storage unit at Peno’s Self Storage! See here for more information: http://www.penosselfstorage.com/pay-online/
In observance of Independence Day, July 4, 2017, our self storage office will be closed. Tenants can still access storage units as usual. We will re-open for business on July 5. Have a wonderful and safe holiday, Monongahela!
Almost all of us receive (and give) a couple gifts that need to be returned. You can send them to where they need to go via FedEx! Just come to Peno’s Shipping, right by the Peno’s Self Storage office, and we will be happy to assist you.
For when you’re putting your belongings in storage in the Mon Valley, the folks at USSelfStorageLocator.com have posted some handy tips to keep in mind. Following their advice would go a long way in preventing problems–an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as they say!
- “Choose the right self-storage unit for your needs. Be sure it is large enough to safely organize and hold what you need to store.
- Consider spending a little extra money on climate-controlled storage. This will reduce the chance of moisture damage to your boxes and items.
- Plan what you want to store and for how long.
- Organize and pack your items with your plan in mind.
- Be sure to buy appropriate boxes for the items you wish to store.
- Heavy items should be placed in smaller boxes to make them easier to lift and store.
- Invest in sturdy, high quality boxes.
- Bubble wrap is best for keeping delicate and fragile items intact.
- LABEL all boxes clearly with items inside. This prevents having to dig through boxes later to locate your items.
- Box up everything you can, unboxed items will get dusty in storage units.
- Fill boxes to capacity to prevent shifting during transport or lifting…”
See here for the full article.
Now available: 10 brand new climate controlled storage units! They’re going fast, so please contact us at 724-258-4000 to see what is available.
We are pleased to announce that Peno’s Shipping, a FedEx Authorized ShipCenter located right next to the Peno’s Self Storage main office, is now authorized and equipped to do FedEx Returns! In other words, if you want to return something and the vendor tells you to go to a participating FedEx location with a barcode or string of numbers, you can go to Peno’s Shipping and get that return processed. For more info, call the Peno’s Shipping line at 724-258-2777.
We had quite a snowfall this morning, but we are now open today, Feb. 3! We are plowing the snow outside the storage units so that you can access them in the tough conditions. Any questions, give our office a call at 724-258-4000.
We are officially opening a blog for Peno’s! Stay tuned for news and musings related to Peno’s Plaza, Peno’s Self Storage, Peno’s Shipping, and the Mon Valley in general.
Please like us on Facebook!